Last night, I was in the mood for some quick crafting. I looked through my supplies that I can easily put together to make cards. I found four A2 card bases that have already been background-stamped. I think I got those from a swap long time ago. And then I found a bunch of birthday stamped images, which were also from an image swap. After die-cutting the images, I decided to color the ribbon, and finish with Inkssentials Glossy Accents.
I ended up with a card set of four, two vertical and two horizontal layouts.
cardstock/dp: RAKed, leftovers
tools: Spellbinders, EK Success edge punch
adhesive: Scotch, mounting tape
'Til next blog!