Hello dear reader! I thought I might end the month of February with a love-dovey card. A few weeks ago, I joined Oh My Craft's Valentine haiku contest on Facebook, and they picked mine as one of the winners. For my prize, I got a Doodlebug Designs bundle, which I used for this card:
- cardstock/dp: Doodlebug Designs, Costco, DCWV, leftovers
- image/sentiment: The Greeting Farm, Studio G
- ink: Tsukineko, Copics
- tools: Martha Stewart edge punch, Spellbinders, heat gun, Big Shot
- embellishments: Doodlebug Designs, ribbon, rhinestones (Keiser Craft)
- adhesive: Scotch, The Paper Studio, mounting tape
- misc.: embossing powder (Inkadinkado)
Thank you Oh My Crafts for my goodies!
Guess what? National Craft Month starts tomorrow... woot! That means everyday crafting for me. And that also means I'm inviting you to join me in creating, and have a chance to win some blog candy at the end of the month. This year's NCM, I'm joining forces with another crafty friend Claire, in giving away blog candies. She already has some previews of her goodies to be given away (click here to see). But I'll reveal the details about our NCM blog candy tomorrow.