So a few years ago, somebody left these on the table in the teachers' lounge where I used to work. I tried to ignore them, but they stayed on that table for quite a while. So I took some of them home.
I selected the ones with flower designs, and cut them with the same size Spellbinders oval die. You guessed it. These call for a card set.
I was able to make 3 card sets actually. The ovals above are just some of my cuts. I made more than that. This is just the first batch.
For the first set, I used a different brand of die for the first time. I used these cuts as a frame for my flower ovals. Sad to say, I can't remember the actual name brand, but the die is purple. I'm guessing it's a European brand. Then for the sentiments, I cut what I can use from stamping catalogs I got from the only Winter CHA I've ever attended back in 2012. I just couldn't throw them away, but I had to get rid of them. So I made the most out of them.
This is one of my favorites because I was able to make a 3D effect on the card.
I love it that most of the elements in this bunch are recycled. The recipient sure loved this card set.
'Til next blog!